Mobile Seed Plant Operator
An opportunity has arisen to join the AGS team, based at Holton St Mary, near Colchester. We are looking for a Mobile Seed Plant Operator to join us on a permanent full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible driving to farms and processing farm saved seed, checking quality of the seed, taking samples and maintaining mobile machinery always ensuring the site/machinery is clean and tidy and health and safety processes are always adhered to.
Agricultural, engineering or grain handling experience would be an advantage, but full training will be provided for the right candidate including, PA1 & PA11.
Why work for AGS?
At AGS, we believe in rewarding our people for a job well done. As an employee you will have access to the following benefits:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Contributory pension plan offering you a choice of contributing levels of up to 7% which is matched by us
- We offer 25 days holiday (per annum) in addition to bank holidays with the opportunity to purchase up to an additional 5 day holiday per year
- Life Assurance of 3x Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to free eye tests across all roles
If you are interested and would like to find out more information, please call us on 01206 263334